- .NET Component AlKhemeia.Geo – list of countries, cities and many more functionality
- .NET Simple Membership Provider for SqlServer, MySql, Access or Oracle
- System.Data.Entity.Validation.DbEntityValidationResult – Validation failed for one or more entities. See ‘EntityValidationErrors’ property for more details.
- Hyper-V – how to install legacy network driver for Windows Server 2003 virtual machine
- Determining how long a database will be IN RECOVERY (SQL Server 2008)
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I have come across this issue while I was working on a project and at some point decided to sync my project folder on cloud. I already have cloud accounts with Google and Dropbox but unfortunately both work with default … Continue reading
If you are a developer and working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM then having knowledge about CRM tracing would be the deadliest weapon in your arsenal. Review and bookmark the Microsoft support site here.
Bulk load: DataFileType was incorrectly specified as widechar. DataFileType will be assumed to be char because the data file does not have a Unicode signature.
While using BULK INSERT statement in SQL Server 2008 to import tab delimited file in a table you might come across the following error: Bulk load: DataFileType was incorrectly specified as widechar. DataFileType will be assumed to be char because … Continue reading