- .NET Component AlKhemeia.Geo – list of countries, cities and many more functionality
- .NET Simple Membership Provider for SqlServer, MySql, Access or Oracle
- System.Data.Entity.Validation.DbEntityValidationResult – Validation failed for one or more entities. See ‘EntityValidationErrors’ property for more details.
- Hyper-V – how to install legacy network driver for Windows Server 2003 virtual machine
- Determining how long a database will be IN RECOVERY (SQL Server 2008)
Category Archives: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server installation – “The instance name must be the same as computer name”
Recently I have come across an issue “The instance name must be the same as computer name” while Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 performs a system check during installation. During diagnostic check CRM performs a query against the server bound to the … Continue reading
Dynamics CRM – Issue with publishing reports for external use – System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: One or more data source credentials required to run the report have not been specified.
We have quite a few reports in Microsoft dynamics CRM 4.0 which are normally run from within CRM 4.0 without any issue. Some of the reports are added to SQL Reporting Server utilising dynamics CRM but are accessed externally from … Continue reading
I have been working on CRM 4.0 project for quite a while but recently our client asked us to enable them to be able to export more than 10000 numbers of records to Excel utilising CRM’s “Advanced Find” utility. CRM, … Continue reading
If you are a developer and working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM then having knowledge about CRM tracing would be the deadliest weapon in your arsenal. Review and bookmark the Microsoft support site here.