- .NET Component AlKhemeia.Geo – list of countries, cities and many more functionality
- .NET Simple Membership Provider for SqlServer, MySql, Access or Oracle
- System.Data.Entity.Validation.DbEntityValidationResult – Validation failed for one or more entities. See ‘EntityValidationErrors’ property for more details.
- Hyper-V – how to install legacy network driver for Windows Server 2003 virtual machine
- Determining how long a database will be IN RECOVERY (SQL Server 2008)
Tag Archives: database
I have come across a situation where SQL Server crashed in the middle a process of shrinking log files of a database of size 10+ GB. After restarting SQL Server I saw the database in question has gone IN RECOVERY … Continue reading